by Erwan COATNOAN DE KERDU
Intangible Capital Value
Is your company ready to export: make a diagnosis. An expert who knows how startups and SMEs work will answer your question.
ELIGIBILITY Audit of the company :
➡️ TEST IN SITU Market study
➡️ FINANCING 360° study of existing financing
➡️ FLIGHT PLAN Setting up a roadmap
➡️ Definition of an operational export strategy.
A first customer or distributor to validate the model more effective than a report.
Dernière modification le 26/06/2023 à 17:26 par Back Office Lucyna VC
Possibility of follow-up
The internationalization of a company is a key step allowing it to develop and increase its turnover, however, it also involves issues that can have serious consequences. This is why it is important to prepare your export project in detail!
To do this, you must carry out an export diagnosis: this will enable you to anticipate the various risks and achieve all your objectives.
But what are the essential points of an export strategy?
To set up an efficient export strategy and develop your company internationally, you must ask yourself the following questions:
- Is my company prepared for internationalization? For foreign markets?
- Are its infrastructures adapted?
- Are my teams well trained for export?
- Do I have the right communication tools?
- Am I associated with the right partners?
- Do I have a clear understanding of the new target markets? (Analysis of the competition, competitiveness and culture of the new country).
- Is my branding operational?
- Do I have the right international trade strategy in place?
- Do my products meet the standards of the target country?
- Do I know the needs of the new customers?
- Does my marketing strategy meet the country’s codes?
As you can see, there are a lot of questions you need to be able to answer to ensure the success of your export project, and it can be complicated. Fortunately, we can help you by conducting a diagnostic of your company!
A first exchange with an expert to immediately validate the feasibility and the identification of a first customer or distributor. The fixed price of 150 euros is charged for non-customers who do not have a specific objective or identified need.