by Erwan COATNOAN DE KERDU
Intangible Capital Value
Our core business: intangible capital valuation
Evaluate the profitability of your project with a reliable financial forecast!
€ 1 500,00
- USD: 1,627.07$
Dernière modification le 13/11/2022 à 11:07 par Kate Griss
A financial forecast is an indispensable part of any business plan. It is a financial study that is carried out when creating or taking over a company. The objective of this study is to verify the financial balance and the profitability of a project.
In detail, a financial forecast is used to foresee all the cash inflows and outflows of a company. This makes it possible to evaluate the results of the first three years of exercise.
Why is it necessary to make a financial forecast?
A forecast has many uses when taking over or creating a company, for example, it allows you to
- Optimize your investment policy
- Estimate your financing needs and the amount of financing
- Verify that your company is able to finance the various expenses
- Measure the risk of the project
- Define the objectives to be reached
- Determine the benefits generated and the profitability
- Verify that the project has real financial prospects
- Anticipate possible cash flow problems
- To attract investors
To obtain your financial forecast, use our tool below or contact us directly!