Dernière modification le 10/10/2023 à 09:36 par Back Office Lucyna VC
by Erwan COATNOAN DE KERDU
Intangible Capital Value
Intangible Capital Value:
the expertise to help you enhance
the value of your intangible capital
Startup intangible valuation
ICV Agency Ltd is a company specializing in startup intangible valuation and more. For more than seven years, we have helped entrepreneurs develop their business by evaluating their know-how, their intangible capital and their intellectual property.
Erwan Coatnoan de Kerdu is the founder of Intangible Capital Value, an intangible capital valuation company. He is a recognized expert in this field, both in France and internationally.
Today, the company has 7 employees and has two offices in Europe, in France and Luxembourg.
Erwan Coatnoan from Kerdu has extensive experience in the field of business intelligence. He notably headed the European Economic Intelligence Office and the Institute for Research Financing in France. In 2012, the Ile-de-France region asked it to participate in the regional Economic Intelligence plan to protect VSEs and SMEs in France.
In 2015, Intangible Capital Value moved to Luxembourg to expand in Europe. In 2020, the company opened an office in the United Kingdom, Europe’s leading startup hub.
Intangible Capital Value has a permanent research and development center and loyal partners in the main European countries. The company is recognized by players in the startup ecosystem, notably by Bernard Attali, who spoke about it in his book “The Knowledge Economy”.
The firm facilitates private equity investments by improving the transparency of the valuation of unlisted companies.
It offers dynamic monitoring services to help them better understand their value and make informed funding decisions.
It targets companies that are particularly difficult to value, such as startups, innovative SMEs and innovation projects within large companies.
Our services for startup intangible valuation
- Assessment of intangible capital: we help you identify, measure and value your intangible capital.
- Performance improvement: we help you improve the organization, structure and profitability of your business.
- Personalized support: we adapt to your needs and your budget.
- Integrity: we are committed to acting honestly and transparently.
- Excellence: We strive to provide superior service.
- Professionalism: We are experts in our field and we keep up to date with the latest trends.
Why choose us for your startup intangible valuation?
- We support you in the development of your intangible capital, whatever your needs and size.
- We offer solutions tailored to your situation and goals.
- We work with you to help you make the best decisions for your business.
You want an expert in a specific field
Do you need an expert to achieve a specific goal?
- We provide you with a team of experts in various fields, including business, technology (PhD student CV library) and export.
- Our experts all hold an ICV license app “ICV licensing” and are regularly renewed.
- They have been selected by a collegial committee and are recognized for their expertise.
We are committed to protecting the sensitive information of our customers and teams. We use strict security measures to prevent reverse engineering, parasitism, and loss of information.
We provide you with a dedicated team that works closely with you to achieve your goals and satisfy you. We are committed to being your trusted partner for the long term.
- Need help resolving a dispute with another innovative company?
- Contact ICV, a mediator specialising in disputes between innovative companies.
- Our founder, an expert in mediation, is available to answer your questions and help you find an amicable solution.
- Contact us today for a free consultation.
- We’ll help you understand the value of your intangible capital and make the right decisions for your business.
Start-up Scoring – One Shot – Startup intangible valuation
ICV Agency Ltd offers a start-up evaluation methodology based on a SWOT analysis. This analysis helps assess the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. The factors taken into account are:
- Human: the team, skills and experience
- Market: market potential, competition and customer needs
- Strategy: the vision, mission and strategy of the company
- Offer: the product or service, positioning and differentiation
- Financial: financial situation, financing needs and growth opportunities
- Innovation: innovation potential, intellectual property and technology
This methodology makes it possible to obtain an overall evaluation of the start-up, taking into account its tangible and intangible assets.
Startup intangible valuation
Intangible capital is a set of intangible assets that contribute to the value of a company. It includes in particular the brand, intellectual property, customer relations, reputation and know-how.
For a start-up, intangible capital can be an important lever of valorization, because it allows it to differentiate itself from its competitors and create value.
Methods for evaluating intangible capital are varied. They can be based on quantitative approaches, such as cash flow capitalization or discounted methods . cash flow , or on qualitative approaches, such as multi-criteria analysis methods.
ICV Agency Ltd uses a qualitative approach to assess the intangible capital of start-ups. This approach makes it possible to take into account the specificities of each company and to enhance its growth potential.
FRONT OFFICE – ICV Facilities
ICV Facilities is an internal service of ICV Agency Ltd which helps clients get the most out of their online tools. Depending on the client’s needs, a personalized proposal will be made with a specific timetable and objective.
If you are looking for someone with an ICV license to advise you, you can choose from the following areas:
- Strategy: Identify the business strategies that will enable your business to succeed.
- Financial management: control costs and plan the budget.
- Marketing: develop your company’s reputation and attract new customers.
- Human resources: recruit, train and retain employees.
- International development: expand your company’s activities abroad.
- Innovation: developing new products or services.
- Project management: plan and execute complex projects.
- Risk management: identify and manage risks related to your company’s activities.
- Sustainable development: integrate environmental and social concerns into your company’s strategy.
- Digital transformation: integrating digital technologies into your business processes.
- Supply chain management: optimize the flow of materials, information and finances.
- Legal: ensure your company’s compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
To help you better understand your needs, we ask you to choose the two areas that interest you the most. This information will allow us to offer you a proposal tailored to your business.